Linux New Media AG

[rr] WG: [Yucks] Old one, but worth repeating as the new year starts

... würde sagen 6 auf der Richterskala für Witze :-)

lG
Michael P. Demelbauer
Benutzerverwaltung, Accounting
WSR
Arsenal, Objekt 20
1030 Wien

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
-- from http://spaf.cerias.purdue.edu/yucks.html
----- Weitergeleitet von Michael Demelbauer/WSR am 10.01.2012 10:06 -----