WSR

Re: [luga] Netzwer Traffic feststellen

On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 12:32, Robert Waldner wrote:
> Ich zB verwende ipac-ng, <http://sourceforge.net/projects/ipac-ng/>,
>  fuer's Accounting.

ebenfalls

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid.
You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell
you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone and then I'm
going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show
them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders
or boundaries, a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is
a choice I leave to you. - Neo in Matrix