WSR

[luga] [e9325592@student.tuwien.ac.at: [lll]: spam mail]

-----Forwarded message from Raimund Bauer <e9325592@student.tuwien.ac.at>-----
 subject: Ricochet v0.04
added by: josef <josef@rumms.uni-mannheim.de>
    date: 05/15/98

A new version of the spam tracing and reporting agent for Linux has been
released. It scans the Received headers of junk-mail, uses Name Server
Lookups to track down the systems used for originating/transmitting the
spam, does Whois on relevant domains to generate a list of contacts on
these systems and finally sends out a complaint along with the original
spam to these addresses. Ricochet is written in Perl 5.004.

o Download (ftp://vipul.net/pub/ricochet/ricochet-0.04.tgz)
o Homepage (http://www.vipul.net/ricochet/)
o Appindex Record (http://freshmeat.net/appindex?mode=view&item=894070364)

best regards

so long...
	Ray :)

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------*
| Raimund Bauer        	      Student at the Technical University of Vienna |
| email: e9325592@student.tuwien.ac.at					    |
| URL:	 http://stud1.tuwien.ac.at:80/~e9325592/			    |

Schreib an die Liste unter: lll@radawana.cg.tuwien.ac.at
Fragen und Probleme: mail an MajorDomo@radawana.cg.tuwien.ac.at 'help' im BODY
Archiv: http://radawana.cg.tuwien.ac.at/mail-archives/lll/

-----End of forwarded message-----
--
			  Michael P. Demelbauer
	   WSR (Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliches Rechenzentrum)