Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 15:46:07 +0000
From: Frank Kasper & Associates <Kasper@MR.Net>
To: luga-info@luga.or.at
Subject: Linux Software Distribution

Please allow me to introduce my company.  Frank Kasper & Associates,
Inc. is a major distributor of Linux software products.  We distribute
products from Red Hat, Caldera, Infomagic, Walnut Creek, Xi Graphics and
others.  We are currently seeking a Linux software reseller in your
country and ask if you could recommend someone that we could contact.

For more information about Frank Kasper & Associates, Inc. please visit
our web site at http://www.kasper-cdrom.com.  Use the customer number
3161 and password 24055.

Thank you for your attention to this request.

Best regards,

Frank Kasper

-----End of forwarded message-----

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer             | If I were God, or better yet
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR                | Linus, I would ...
__/   | http://wsrx.wsr.ac.at/~hjp/ |        (davidsen@tmr.com)