Linux New Media AG

[luga] Mircosoft mu zahlen ........

------- Forwarded Message

Justice seeks $1 million a day contempt fine against Microsoft

Full Article:
http://www.cnn.com/TECH/9710/20/microsoft.ap/index.html

The Justice Department asked a federal court Monday
to hold the computer software giant
Microsoft Corp. in contempt for requiring
personal computer manufacturers to license and distribute its
Internet browser, Internet Explorer.

I guess its big news when its on the main page of cnn.com

- -Chris

ps: credit for this tip of the day, goes to our webmaster,
	Jeremy, who seems to be plugged into the net news more than me.:)

------- End of Forwarded Message