init.at

WG: humor?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von:	Stefan Ashton
Gesendet am:	Mittwoch, 16. April 1997 08:44
An:	Mihaly Tormay; Georg Aschenfeld; Stefan Swoboda; Herbert Preiss; 'starwalker'
Betreff:	AW: humor?

Should I laugh about this while

1.) I read this in Outlook
2.) Unix information faschists from the infonomenklatura crack jokes on machines that are to expensive for 99,9% of the world's population
3.) Apples fall from the tree (onto the head of Newton)
4.) Sun wants to purchase Apple's Newton division
5.) Netscape does charge the $ of M$
6.) Service providers do provide ActiveX servers as a service

Thanks, but I prefer 99$ for 99 days of Access and a shitload of VizBiz CDs and a Windows 95 CD that regards my Access 2 diskette as a reason for updating.

By the way, how much did you pay for your crashing Windows CD, Outlook, Mail client, Scheduler, or another way round, how far did you get with that Linux installation you were talking about.

Fuck technocRATS ... if ya know what i mean like, laddie ...

Liverpudlian Anarchist$
;-) s

Stefan Ashton, mailto:stef@cybercafe.co.at
real time: Ashton & Aschenfeld Ges.m.b.H.
           Zollerg. 13/3, A-1070 Vienna
voice: +43-1-5244180 ext. 21
fax:   +43-1-5244180 ext. 30 or 25
grid:  http://www.cybercafe.co.at/cybercafe/