WSR

Forwarded mail...

A rabbi and a priest get into a car accident and it's a bad one. Both
cars are totally demolished, but, amazingly, neither of the clerics is
hurt.  After they crawl out of their cars, the rabbi sees the priest's
collar and says, "So you're a priest.  I'm a rabbi.  Just look at our
cars.  There's nothing left, but we are unhurt.  This must be a sign
from God.

God must have meant that we should meet and be friends and live
together  in peace the rest of our days."

The priest replies, "I agree with you completely.  This must be a sign
from God."

The rabbi continues, "And look at this.  Here's another miracle. My car
is completely demolished but this bottle of Mogen David wine didn't
break.  Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good
fortune."   Then he hands the bottle to the priest.

The priest agrees, takes a few big swigs, and hands the bottle back to
the rabbi.  The rabbi takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap on, and
hands it back to the priest.  The priest asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The rabbi replies, "No...I think I'll wait for the police."

_______________________________________
Joke A Day is produced, directed, folded,
spindled, and mutilated beyond all belief.  It's
then sent to 56 different countries --
and Bob's House.
SIGN UP MY FRIENDS (ENEMIES?)
If you'd like to sign up others for this free service,
please visit:

http://www.jokeaday.com/freebie.htm

or write to:

majordomo@sparknet.net

In the body of the letter you'll put this:
subscribe jokeaday <their email address>

If you want to list more than one email address,
you must put "sub jokeaday" and list their
email addresses on individual lines.
Here's an example of a request for multiple
addresses (leave out the ">"'s, ok?)

>> subscribe jokeaday jokeaday@jokeaday.com
>> subscribe jokeaday 12345.321@compuserve.com
>> subscribe jokeaday needledick@aol.com

No subject line is required.
=====================================
We also offer a Deluxe Joke A Day Membership.
For $10 you'll receive at least four of the best
jokes around every day for six months.  They make
a great gift idea.

Visa and MasterCard cheerfully accepted
(to feed our starving children, y'know . . . )

To get our free service please visit:

http://www.jokeaday.com/deluxe.htm

or send email to:

jokeaday@jokeaday.com

and we'll get you the information you'll need
to provide us!
If ya wanna write to some human being
OR if you wanna send us a joke that you
don't think we've ever heard before (c'mon,
give it your best shot . . . ) then write to:

jokeaday@jokeaday.com
--
                        Michael P. Demelbauer
          WSR (Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliches Rechenzentrum)