Linux New Media AG

[Fwd: Bohemian Rhapsody- for Computer buffs **]

Jetzt brauchen wir nur mehr jemand mit Freddy-Mercury-Stimme :-)

---------- Forwarded message from ebner@vmars.tuwien.ac.at on Thu, 05 Dec 1996 14:35:32 +0100 -----------
Sender: ebner@vmars.tuwien.ac.at
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1996 14:35:32 +0100
From: Christian Ebner <ebner@vmars.tuwien.ac.at>
To: jokes@tunix.vmars.tuwien.ac.at
Subject: [Fwd: Bohemian Rhapsody- for Computer buffs **]

MIME MULTIPART 1: List of mixed items
koennte von uns stammen, oder?

                       so long,
                                  christian

|               Why should I read the fucking manual ?                 |
|               I know how to fuck !                                   |

Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 00:01:13 +1100 (EST)
To: analogue-addicts@eto.ericsson.se
From: Peter Allen <ptrallen@melbpc.org.au>
Subject: Bohemian Rhapsody- for Computer buffs **
Cc: carbs@laserbaud.com.au, fwrobel@ozemail.com.au, gkicic@rie.net.au,
        kmp@tusc.com.au, MARGARETA-LMP@nmit.vic.edu.au,
        mary@latcs1.cs.latrobe.edu.au
Sender: owner-analogue-addicts@eto.ericsson.se

Oh No!: The retaliation of the Digital Addicts on Steve Rochlin

-trad and/or anon.
Peter Allen       ptrallen@melbpc.org.au          (  8*{)
Member, Melbourne Audio Club http://www.vicnet.net.au/~macinc

MIME MULTIPART 1: END

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer             | If I were God, or better yet
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR                | Linus, I would ...
__/   | http://wsrx.wsr.ac.at/~hjp/ |        (davidsen@tmr.com)