OCG

Microsoft und das Internet

--- Begin Message ---
Microsoft's "MS-Catapult/0.9" proxy server goes into infinite
loops requesting the same URLs over and over FOR WEEKS AT A TIME.

Q. What can you do to stop it?
A. Nothing. It ignores error responses. You can't get rid of it.

I have recorded hundreds of thousands of requests from multiple
sites running Catapult.

If you are using Catapult please contact MS and ask them to acknowledge
the bug. So far they've ignored my reports.

rob

--- End Message ---