Linux New Media AG

politically correct mail

Hi you plugs,

what about your receptacles at home? Are they fine? For my part I still enjoy
lack of a receptacle somehow, far more as I see enough receptacles here during
my working hours. I am really glad, that I not have to use those forbidden and
ugly words any more, I am glad to be a plug! What shalls?

Cheers
Michael
--
                        Michael P. Demelbauer
          WSR (Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliches Rechenzentrum)